• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Heroes of Earth Orpg (Name may change)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
A couple of days ago i started to think of a rpg to make based around the medieval age. And slowley i have started to plan out a bit of how it should be played and so on.

I would love to have some help from people if they whant to help.

I need a Terrainer, Moddeler, Skinner, And some one who will be able to help with triggers (preferibly some one who is able to understand vjass or jass since i can't

Team

The rpg has 6 heroes who you can full customize with wepons shields chest pices helms gloves and Maby shoes.

The rpg is gonna be set on 256x256 or even bigger if a terrainer whants to go bigger and will have a max level of 99 and after 99 you will start to level something called (Power Pusher PP for short) might changed name.

Will update with more details if people start to become intrested.

Sorry about my bad english i grew up learning 3 languages.

Status
Not open for further replies.