• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elements of Evil ORPG (EoE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
--Elements of Evil ORPG--

Created By: Mike71829 and VampireHippo (Me) with extra help from Triumph.

This is a project i started with a friend because he was brilliant atterraining and he had some spare terrains lying about, we had never met before, but we joined an RPG and found that we both shared common interests for what a RPG should contain. Instantly we started work, it started small time with me do triggers and him terrain and slowly we moved on to more developed things, like him doing custom abillities and me importing custom skins.
As this was my first EVER map, i was a bit clueless at first, soon i was doing well and the map was jumbled together.

The map is based on a pretty unoriginal story line in many aspects, A almighty demon has come to destroy the city of Toronar and it is up to a party of bold adventurers to stop him. The Beta should be released pretty soon. We need to do creeps and quests and then its pretty much done save for a few commands that refuse to work. A great deal of effort has gone into this map and when it is released, i'm sure you'll all agree it is a truly excellent maps considering that we are first timers at making maps from scratch.

--Details--

Level cap - 70

Heroes - Split into four groups: Rangers, Warriors, Mages and Theifs with three heroes in each group.

Hopefull release date - A couple of days time from when i post this.

Special Credit to a few people -

I would like to thank D3fi4nce's because his rpg produced a few ideas for our map.
Triumph. has been a great help to our RPG, she made alot of key triggers for our map and is thanked alot for this.

The map is still in the testing and making stage but the Beta will soon be on release to the public.

Level 4
It uses a class system ive not seen in any rps before (Like you pick a class and then pick a hero from that class) and it isnt just creeps, 70 and kapeesh game over. There are titans that you can kill, and in later versions hundreds of different items will be added. Certain other things rule it out from other rpgs, but those are some of the main points.

Level 27
Dungeons with every creature being overpowered and taking long to kill (and then just make it so these are normal creatures in that dungeon) are always fun. at least i think. Also you might add party mode thingy and when ur in a party you may share gold.

Level 4
Dungeons will be added ASAP, thank you for your suggestion.

The coming out of the map will be delayed due to the untimely death of mikes mother. Work will resume on the map after he has attended the funeral and feels ready to get back to work.

Also, about the titans, they will be made so that you HAVE to fight them in a party because they are too strong to solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.