• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Defiance ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey ppl, my first post here^^"

however

i have heard rumors that the original maker of definace rpg doesnt intend to make his map on, is this true or not??

i tried to reach him, for offering my help and tips, but was not able to do this. so maybe i hope i reach him like this, does anyone know him or how i contact him (pls dont say the clan channel ORPG),
thats it for now... ciao

Level 2
If this is true i dont blame him, he made a great rpg, but too many people remade his map, and theres about 9 versions out.

Level 2
yeah thats sadly true...

-> like in a version where u can get with a mage 10k gold and 160 dp ...

but wouldn't it be sad if that rpg just dies oO i am unable to do the same in the editor but i am sure that there are many ppl who can remove the protection and make the map on. and if someone is doing this then i would like to help because ideas for the map i have enough^^

on the other hand, is it ok to remove protection and make a map on oO?

Level 4
well... the save code is crap anyways...since it dose not save ur code on your name account...so you can just steal characters from other people :/

and the map gets boring eventualy

Level 2
^^
maybe i was unclear apocalypse but i also think that this is not ok, but when he/she doesn't make the map on should we just let it die, that was my question^^

and i tried to google him but i only found some no-name ppl and sites about nonsense ...

edit:

uhm the map maker really writes big and fat:

write your load code to observer ... if everybody is so dumb to give the code away! Actually are u sure about this?? i thought the code is binded to the name?

Status
Not open for further replies.