• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Coming soon... The Dark Cloud ORPG... Will it be possible ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Someone sent me a PM about a week ago. He gave me a suggestion, that i should create " The Dark Cloud ORPG " Which would be an online multiplayer ORPG.

I have considered creating this, since my original " Dark Cloud RPG " is only single player, and is about 50 MB large...

It will resemble the Dark Cloud world, however it will not be in high resolution, since it has to be less than 4MB.

It will be one of those ORPG's that take place many years ahead of the storyline of The original Dark CLoud.

NEITHER MAP has been released yet. And most likly it will take a long ass time to complete.

However if enough support is gathered, than i plan for both to be released around the same time. ( The RPG first, and then the ORPG about a month later.)

here is a link to the single player RPG " The Dark Cloud "

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f202/coming-soon-dark-cloud-perfect-rpg-104617/

Status
Not open for further replies.