• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Depethia Online orpg [2022 Advancement]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi to the community

i have used over the years many models & icons from hive, chaos realm & others websites to create a lore rpg called Depethia online, you might have played it over the 5 years it existed.

Today i have a discord community of over 200+ people and i'm still working alone on this map. I am aware that i lack the experience to code without fail skills & systems for my map and i'm here today to show you my advancement and maybe recruit a coding jass developper or GUI to help me make this rpg bugless, i'm aware that it will take time and i'm wiling to learn with him if he is interested. all of my skills ideas are custom there is about 50 classes / 2000+ custom items / 1 save bag / 20 custom perks / 4 towns to explore / 18 dungeons / 15 raids / 5 Legendary raids / tons of secrets gear & items.

I have never asked for a donation as i feel like this map was created with all of you as a part of warcraft 3 community and was always a hobby on my freetime.

If you are interested to work with me send me a friend link on discord and we could discuss it : Shayoo#5739

Cordially
A fellow orpg Map Maker

Attachments

• classes.png
    classes.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.