• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[ORPG] DepethiaOnline rpg project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello everyone, today i'm here to present you my project "Depethia Online" i'm actually searching for a coder or two to help me fix the Codegen trigger of TriggerHappy & to create a safe item drop for the bosses, if anyone is interested, i'l give you credits in quest for your work, and you can contact me on skype by the name : [Avezia]Shayo .

If you ever wandered what the maps looks like it's a very instinctive rpg almost like korean one today, also the map is superior than 23 mB in order to play it with friends i suggest you install the 8mb remover limit bypass on hiveworkshop it's very usefull.

Thanks for your time, And i hope you'l get interested in this. :D

Level 1
Hey Shay its Exotic can you help me with this please. I'm suppose to have something from this titan box but i can't open it

Attachments

• SAHara.png
    SAHara.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 319
Status
Not open for further replies.