• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Orpg] Depethia Online 1.0 ~ 2.0 Advancement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Depethia Online Project
By shayoo

First off, i'm going to do my best trying to deliver the idea of this project with my "low grade" english skills.

This project was born in december 2015, it was based on my knowledge of Alot of Mmorpg, being a fan myself of Asian wc3 fan based rpg. I started this adventure on my own, being part of a small community of Korean rpg fans, i had a few beta tester. In 2 months the project became bigger, ppl telling me that they enjoyed the beta & wished for an advanced version of this rpg, i had alot of difficulty on implanting a save/load system, but i had help of the mighty TriggerHappy who helped me through it.

On the model part & i say "Model Part" (models are 60% or Map weight) with caps because i wanted some HQ content for the players i searched my old data base & hunted models to create this world piece by piece. I understand that the story is a little bit confusing at start, but i truly wished for ppl to discover each character as they are going to play a role in the final battle of this rpg Shhhh.. thats too much of a hint :D !

well thanks to you for reading this small introduction of my Background. Let's start the big Part :

History Context :

Depethia is set into a Fantasy world named " The Heavenly continent ", this world was born of the collision of 9 stars who where in fact Universal beings, their fall upon this land created lands, volcanos, forests, seas & Life as well as the 7 races. they were buried under it & then the Universal beings were stuck in a stasis phase unable to awake from their slumber, they slept for 100 000 years.

The divine power that was emitting from their body, enchanced the environement around them & native races became intelligent: human, elven, Dragon, Vampire, Angels, Elementals & Demons.

During the first 50 000 years of the World, the Angels of Destruction Forces allied with the Elementals of the Nether Realm waged war against the Vampire Royalty & the Demon empire. During that time the human who had receive the knowledge of the Godly being n°4 "Eragorod" the godess of Nature, was trying to survive in between this battle of powerfull forces.

Almost at the end of the "Eternal war" as the human called it, a human hero arised from the mass, weilding an heavenly "Artefact", he summoned his pairs & gathered a legion empowered by the power of his treasure, it is said that he defeated the Demon empire in a single night. Upon this Sanctified day humanity called him " The Emperor ".

After this feat he defeated Divine Beasts that roamed his kindgom & sealed some of them away, he built a great civilization upon the Demon Empire ruins & was recognized by the Angels of Destruction as a Harbringer of Peace, & formed an alliance with him.

As time passed the Vampire Royalty Army retired themself in an impenetrable & Floating fortress Encloaked in shadow & clouds of blood... they disappeared for 40 000 years. During that Time the elven race obtained the Ultimate knowledge & learned a way to use Advanced Magic & rituals with the Universal Beings aura. Angels created "Avalon" The heavenly Castle & disappeard too. It was a place in an alter reality of the world created with the Help of the Elementals Lords from the Nether realm.

After the "Eternal war" Humanity engaged in it's own destruction, as no ennemies were to fight but Demon beasts & ruins, but when the Emperor died, he sealed the souls of his Artefacts in the nether realm using a Golden Medaillon, Legends speaks about 7 Souls but one was banished deeper than the other one...

Generation after Generation humanity became less & less aware of it's history, in the end it became lost & the ruins were buried or became nest for the evil Aura of the Universal Being " Akatoj" The Unholy.

50 years before our present time, Mirias was born, he was the first before a very long time, to be born with a heavenly tatoo on his neck, Symbol of appartenance to the Holy lineage of the Emperor. As soon as he became 20 years old, his family betstowed upon him the golden medaillon, upon contact... he became able to see clearly 6 souls in a stasis phase, bound to him, he dreamed about them every night & of a desesperate angel, who had lost his whole kingdom to the void...

The rest is in the Game Thanks for reading this small Backward History.

Heroes of Depethia [Tier 0] : 6 class
✩✩✩✩✩ = Dificulty

• Silphir "The Knight" - STR : ✭✩✩✩✩
Silphir is a Melee Class, who is one of the easiest beginner heroes due to his immense strenght Bonus & His ultimate transformation...
He got 2 tiers up
  • Shalamir "The Monk" - STR : ✭✭✩✩✩
Shalamir is a Melee class with Dps possibilities, an hybrid class between the Assassin & the Knight, he delivers constant damage but his way under Silphir type of Tanking ability...
He got 2 Tiers up
  • Medirian "The Assassin" - AGI : ✩✩✩✩✩
Medirian is a Melee class using deadly ability to kill with ease it's ennemy it's the most easiest character to play at T0.
He got 2 Tiers up
  • Draanir " The Marskman" - AGI : ✭✭✭✩✩
Draanir is a Ranged Class, using ranged skills & pets to make his way through Depethia Way to glory & Gold, he need a bit of experience to be played...
He got 2 Tiers up
  • Ealdrionna "The Sorceress" - INT :✭✭✭✭✩
Ealdrionna is a Ranged Class Using a majority of disable movement spells & a few summoned creatures to destroy her ennemies... That's a difficult class to Play to Begin with.
She got 2 Tiers up
  • Ivanoe "The Glyph Sculptor - INT :✭✭✭✭✭
Ivanoe is to begins with, the most hardcore character to lvl with, he is what we could call a late game start, using major buff to help the team & debuff for strong boss as well as some Ultimate Dps in the end... But somehow great futur awaits for thoses who picks him...
He got 2 Tiers up

Heroes of Depethia [Tier 1] : 12 class

• Hilgor "The Living Amor" - STR : ✭✭✭✩✩
Hilgor is a Melee Berserker class type, realying on a few Dps skills he is mainly a tank, yet his spells are mostly crowd controlling skills.
He got 1 tiers up
  • Defrat "The Executor" - STR : ✭✭✩✩✩
Defrat is a melee Crusader class type that allows him to rely on buff & passive t burst out his damage, & deals heavy Execution damage
He got 1 Tiers up

• Nina "The Drunken Master - STR : ✭✭✭✭✩
Nina is a melee Monk class type that allow Furious strike & rapid movement to enchance her martial ability to behead an ennemy with her own hand.
She got 1 Tiers up

• Ren "The Red Genius of Ki" - STR : ✭✭✭✩✩
Ren is an Hybrid Monk class which is using Spells & Martial ability, in a genius way of allowing two types of martial element to cohexist in one spell.
He got 1 Tiers up

• Billy "The Mercenary" - AGI : ✭✭✭✩✩
Billy is a head hunter class type that allow him to employ servants in his contract, using gold he can summons demons to serve him, beware thats a MoneyEater type of class, yet you may found yourself rich in the end.
He got 1 Tiers up
  • Axel "The Fury Blade" - AGI : ✭✭✭✩✩
Axel is quite the hot blooded type of class, he is a Dangerous mad clown, swinging blades & knifes erywhere, he use many poison & madness to survive this harsh world.
He got 1 Tiers up

• Charlotte "Miss never Miss" - AGI : ✭✭✭✭✩
Charlotte is a gunner yet Martial type class, that prefer using her guns for shooting heavily Mecha Spells, & prefer using her legs to deals Passive dps on her foes !!
She got 1 Tiers up
  • Laeticia "The Perfect Shot" - AGI : ✭✭✭✩✩
Laeticia is more of a Sharp & skilled marskman using various arrow type, & her special inner family training to defeat her ennemy beware, she might be a bit op !
She got 1 Tiers up

• Serena "The Invoker" - INT :✭✭✭✩✩
Serena is a Summoner type of class, relying on a large panels of familiar to help her, she is on her quest to find the legendary rod of Eragorod, rumored to be able to summoning the ultimate beast of Knowledge. Beware cute :3 !
She got 1 Tiers up
  • Yuna "The Light Daughter" - INT :✭✭✭✭✩
Yuna is a Light Priestess (healer) type of class, Hybrid by elven & elementals races, she has affinity with light & the Universal knowledge allowing here to reach Eredia the Elven suprem knowledge, allowing enchanced spells & powerfull buff as well as Aoe heal.
She got 1 Tiers up

• Griamor "The Pure One" - INT :✭✭✭✭✭
Griamor is a Sculptor type of class from the elemental realm, being very old let him use the knowledge of the first sculptor, & a few sculpting styles of devastation & enchancement of the soul.
he got 1 Tiers up

• Dawn "The Hermit" - INT :✭✭✭✭✩
Dawn is a "Executor" Sculptor type of class, using powerfull single target spells, she may be called a nuker type of class, she is relying on both strenght & Dexterity to deals massive amount of damage.
She got 1 Tiers up

Crafting systems capacity by Quality :

Uncommon = +0 to +3
Rare = +0 to +3
Very Rare = +0 to +6
Forgotten = +0 to +10
Legendary = +0 to +15
Godly = +0 to +20
Artefact = +0 to +30
- 6 TYPES OF ITEM save-able :

• Chest
  • Boots