• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Un-Named ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Change in plan. I have like 1 hour of spare time and I've got some more screenshots to show you guys:

Untitled-115.jpg

Untitled-114.jpg

Level 8
It would be nice if you could make it. Its ok if you don't want to though. Thanks for comments. Today I might not get a chance to work on the map because my bro needs computer for his project so I'll see.

Level 8
And its just been 2 and a half days. Also, I really need help with tauren names and troll names. Does anyone have any idea's of som eof the tauren/troll hero names I should use? Cause I can't figure any out and I can't access wc3 at the moment.

Level 5
There are some very fanciful names in there...but i'd try to use something not from somebody else...open up your inner imaginiation...just type down some random letters down by eachother and form it into the races name :/
I do it all the time and it works most of the time except sometimes it may become similar to others such as I came up with
Dul'Gen which reminded me too much of Gul'Dan So...lol

Level 8
Why you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong:cq:. Just saw your generator. I'll use that one. Thanks +rep.

Level 8
Can't. My bro is unsing wc3 computer and I don't have a camera yet. Just terrain and a few systems to downlaod.

Level 8
Far. There are no spells, not all systems are there, no cinematics, a lot of terrain, a few models, no items.

Level 8
I'm trying to learn photoshop so I could do some skins for this map. Photoshop is pretty complicated so I'm trying the tutorials on this site.

Level 8
No problem. Just some models or Tilesets have different paths like tilesets need to replace a existing tileset but some can only replace a certain tileset so watch out for that. Flipping doodads is done by setting Max Pitch Roll Angle degree's to a negative value. To do so, hold shift and click to change the max pitch roll angle degrees and your doodad will be flipped. Im using photoshop cause I haven't and I don't want to waste it. They are both the same anyways.

Level 8
Well, if he need it I can do the triggers for the map :D

That would be good. I could give you a list of stuff I need maybe tomorrow. I didn't implement any system yet but I do have them. I have Vikuana's fog system, maybe triggerhappy's inventory system, I'll make my own camera since its pretty easy, Arrow Key Movement system still needs to be found and tested because some are different from others. Thanks for the knockback stomp. Gonna test it out now.

Level 8
One problem. The effect still appears after the unit stops sliding for like 0.5 seconds. Thats the only problem. Really nice spell by the way.

Level 16
Ha this is random but do you guys know how to get attachments to drop?

save the special effect into a variable, then
  • Special Effect - Destroy (*YOUR VARIABLE*)
Or if you use a ability to attach something, just remove the ability.

One problem. The effect still appears after the unit stops sliding for like 0.5 seconds. Thats the only problem. Really nice spell by the way.

Although, you can use this instead of the impale sand stuff:
Abilities\Spells\Human\FlakCannons\FlakTarget.mdl

Status
Not open for further replies.