• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nether Realm RPG(Name can be changed, of course!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
~Intro~
In a land full of bright lands and cheerful people always lay a group of evil. In Nether Realm RPG, the evil has taken over all good rules the planet. Your job is to travel through deep wooded areas covered with spiders, bats, and much more. Travel through the bog infested swamps as you make your way to their King. Whether he will show mercy or not, is up to you. Few villages lie hidden within this world, and your job is to get information from these people to solve the biggest evil outburst in the planet. These people are to give Quests to help you solve the mystery. Where you will be led to the scariest moment of your life. Anything horrifying you can possibly think of, will lurk amongst the blight covered lands of Hell, where the King awaits thee.

~Help Needed~
5+ Testers(For when Beta comes out)
1-2 Terrainers
1-3 people working on Triggers
1 Jasser

~What is already done~
Terrain 0%
Items 0%
Triggers 0%
Quests 0%

Newly started map...all who wish to help reply and show screenshots and tell me what you are good at

Level 5
WTF... Why two threads?

Well, at the time I thought nobody could see my posts, and it was true, they couldnt(Read World of Immo thread for proof) So I contacted them and the next day, POOF! People began to see my posts and threads!

Anyeways, if any mod reads this, please delete any thread by me so far BESIDE 'The Nether Realm RPG'

Status
Not open for further replies.