• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Nether Realm RPG

Should The Nether Realm RPG be ended?

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Yet to be determined

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello, I am currently working on an RPG called 'The Nether Realm RPG' which follows a storyline(similar to the one in my story, which can be found by following the link). Here are some things I am planning.

~~~UNITS~~~
-90% Custom Modeled(I will need help with this)

~~~HERO~~~
-Level Cap of 100
-All Custom Abilities(I will need help with this)
-10 Heroes to choose from
-All Custom Modeled

~~~ITEMS~~~
-Able to be seen on Hero(Like in Pimp My Peon)
-50+ Custom Items

~~~QUESTS~~~
-Over 30 Quests to Complete
-Bonus Quests upon finishing the Storyline

~~~SUMMARY~~~
-5+ Testers Needed
-1 Terrainer
-1 Triggerer
-1-2 Modelers
-Bonus Area + Bonus Quests(Upon finishing the storyline)
-Bosses
-Map Mostly made of Custom units, custom abilities, and custom heroes

~SCREENSHOTS~

78562d1270080686-nether-realm-rpg-neran.jpg

78563d1270080686-nether-realm-rpg-narackian.jpg

78564d1270080686-nether-realm-rpg-portal.jpg

Link To Links of Story :fp: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/project-recruitment-256/nether-realm-162389/

Attachments

• Neran.jpg
    Neran.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 1,125
  • The Narackian.jpg
    The Narackian.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 815
  • Portal.jpg
    Portal.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 1,383
Last edited:
Level 4
1. Can you post more features? "Level max cap is 100", 50+ items and over 30 quests isn't enough.
2. Is this going to be like a realm with netherdrakes, nether dragons and such...?
3. Name some heroes that you're currently developing. We would be interested in it...
4. Why not make a spoiler and include all of your storyline? Makes clicking much easier...
5. Bosses like what?

You need to elaborate on features you're developing, but I'd be fascinated to see what you're working on. :)

Level 14
Present your post like this or better, please.

EDIT: If you didn't know, using [hidden=(Spoiler Name](text inside spoiler)[/Hidden] creates spoilers.

Last edited:
Level 5
1. Can you post more features? "Level max cap is 100", 50+ items and over 30 quests isn't enough.
2. Is this going to be like a realm with netherdrakes, nether dragons and such...?
3. Name some heroes that you're currently developing. We would be interested in it...
4. Why not make a spoiler and include all of your storyline? Makes clicking much easier...
5. Bosses like what?

You need to elaborate on features you're developing, but I'd be fascinated to see what you're working on. :)

I got the images, but im new, and dont know how to do that Reveal/ hide button thing, if you would tell me, I would gladly post more up :)

Level 6
well your concept is very good but.. I dont really like the way you worked it out,
all by all its greatly thought off but do you need some help with that terrain?

Level 5
well it's on youtube, I was searching Warcraft 3: WoW Models and search for one that is like the guys models they r awesome ! i will give link

Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG6cLnQaZ-E

Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0dWyYJ1Nc8&feature=related

File download(His models) http://rapidshare.com/files/182171262/Fresh.rar

It has the orc and many other cool ones. I would highly recommend they be used in maps.

PS: New screenshots will be added soon!

well your concept is very good but.. I dont really like the way you worked it out,
all by all its greatly thought off but do you need some help with that terrain?

Most definetly...I am good at almost everything BUT terraining. :p I could give the current thing to you many ways

1. Warcraft 3: USEast USER:Drhunter (recommended)

2. Put on hiveworkshop(not recommended)

But I think I should wait until I'm done crappily terraining whole thing, so you know what to do.

But I will gladly allow you to edit right this moment if you are feeling up to it.

PS: I am saving triggers for after terrain is done, But, if possible, make it to where you can use arrow keys to move(I suppose this would mean you have to change angle of attack, etc. so it would have screen follow movement) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 14
Not. Ripping WoW models IS illegal. Creating some from scratch that look like them isn't.

Level 14
It's a forum that is crappy and rips off WoW/other game models...

P.S UNDERGROUND USERS : DO NOT SAY YOU ALSO MAKE MODELS, I CHECKED YOUR FORUMS, EVEN THE ADMIN'S MODELS ARE TAKEN FROM SOME OTHER GUY ON NET. DON'T FLAME FOR NOTHING.

Level 5
It's a forum that is crappy and rips off WoW/other game models...

P.S UNDERGROUND USERS : DO NOT SAY YOU ALSO MAKE MODELS, I CHECKED YOUR FORUMS, EVEN THE ADMIN'S MODELS ARE TAKEN FROM SOME OTHER GUY ON NET. DON'T FLAME FOR NOTHING.

K...Didn't know that....but I bet the guy who actually made the models is better thn the real creator of the models their admins ripped off

PS: Please change the topic....gettin annoying talking bout rigged crap the whole thread.

Level 14
Okay, change topic.
Your map idea sounds good, but is developed really badly. Seriously.

Level 5
Okay, change topic.
Your map idea sounds good, but is developed really badly. Seriously.

Umm well...It was just started this week. And Mast3r13orn(HW) is the Terrainer,
KC)LichKing(wc3) Works on triggers, and Dark_Worms(wc3) as the spell creator.

So in a couple of months or weeks, you can check and see the progress, and I guarantee it will look way better.

PS: KC)LichKing added 3 custom spells(he ddint make) to the game already, and I will see them later tonight. I have also thought up of some spells that Dark_Worm is testing to see if they are possible.

Level 5
we'll see how it turns out,
anyway, i need to go buy a need graphic card since mine broke down recently..

Okay, be sure to let me know when you can edit terrain.(I got someone to help with more higher advanced triggers such as arrow key movement.) I also.. well kinda have someone on spells...but he is only doing spells that explode(last request ended up with an explosion instead of the requested spell, lol)

Level 6
I will,
And with that arrow key system, i could help too,
My map was done completely by myself for now :s
But now i'm finally getting a team.
And Herian is a great one so far :D
Anyways, let me know when you need some help other then terrain too!
I'll be getting that card today

Level 5
I will,
And with that arrow key system, i could help too,
My map was done completely by myself for now :s
But now i'm finally getting a team.
And Herian is a great one so far :D
Anyways, let me know when you need some help other then terrain too!
I'll be getting that card today

Wekll which server on Warcraft 3 do you use so I can give you it today?(PS in map there will be units in middle and stuff just ignore those tht was for a test thingie)

Im on USEEast so add Drhunter on there and message me....:)

Level 14
Hey dude,
I think bumping is every 48 hours (two days), so please, edit post.. Well, if it's not 48, excuse me then. But really... Merge your double-posts ;)

Good luck with the project.Once again.

Level 14
Spoontoobig, you're a moron. You're (really) not funny. Everyone CAN make maps. Professional or not.

Level 14
In your warsong gulch and unforgettable world, you should make a poll "Does this map suck?" with options "Yes." and "Totally."

Level 14
Yeah :/
Btw, drhunter, continue with the map, try your best. We'll see what it will give. Don't listen to spoontoobig ;)

And spoontoobig, go work with your map and shut up.

Level 5
Yeah :/
Btw, drhunter, continue with the map, try your best. We'll see what it will give. Don't listen to spoontoobig ;)

And spoontoobig, go work with your map and shut up.

Progression is good. I have a friend doing Arrow key movement. Mast3r13orn is doing terrain...and I think I have someone working on spells(Mast3r13orn is also doiong advanced triggering)

Level 10
Herian... If I Could work with my map, I won't write here anything... But terrainer is working with map now :). And yes I say UW RPG sucks totaly couse it sucked, but not WSG... Indeed you all need mount system it's very good for RPG's ;d... And Am I funny ? Totaly! (In real)... In internet no... ;/// What ever... where is your new terrain screenshots... ;?

Level 14
You say terrainer works on terrain? So it's not you who make the terrains.
Which means, stop complaining about other people's terrains before you do cool terrains yourself.
No, a mount system isn't needed. But it is a good addition.

Level 14
I know you can make one better then mine. I do not like terraining. I only like triggering. And I know you don't need to waste time if there is a terrainer better than you. But you also give STUPID arguments that you count "feedback" to professional terrainers. Sorry for being sharp/harsh. Not only you do that. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.