• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Role Playing Game] Dream Realm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
General Descriptions
the Dream Realm is a warcraft III based SPRPG game.

Storyline
In a safe and peaceful world ruled and dominated by humans. Something begins to rebel the humanity, Demons.

Detailed Information
Genre: SPRPG
Map size: -
Major features:
1. Fully custom combat system
2. Auto-save/load

Minor features:
1. Changemaps
2. Full screen inventory
3. Max level of 250

Progress
CategoryIncludeProgress BarPctg
Sytems- Combat system
- Auto save/load system
- Inventory & equipment system
- Custom status & attribute system
- Changemap system
- Save items system
- Save items on ground system
- Save hostile location system
- Hostile characteristic system
- In-room system
- Camera system
- Info-multiboard system
- Save time, last loc, last map, last music system
- Pet & mount system
- Fly system
- Tournament system
- Party system
- Weather system
||||| |||||55%
Units- Hostiles
- Bosses
- Demons
||||| |||||5%
World||||| |||||25%Items- Equipments
- Monster drops
- Ores
- Gems
- etc.
||||| |||||0%
Quests- Mainline quests
- Sideline quests
- Special quests
||||| |||||0%
- Areas
- Environtment
[/td] [tr]
[tr]

Level 30
Your project looks much similar to me which is a SRPG or SPRPG and its about demons. By the way, I like those systems being talked about here though you should concentrate more on the story for that single line only interprets a small part of the story.

Good luck and +4 REP to you.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 34
nope, this game dont have storyline, but people said a SPRPG must have a storyline, so I just make it. Actually it's not really about demons. Demons in this game are just very high-leveled mighty monster that is nearly impossible to kill. I will upload some videos soon.

And yes, this project cannot be compared to the others. Other project provides eye-catching screneries but my game focused on the system and gameplay, it's addictive, the sceneries are just simple, you will see it soon..

Level 7
SecondHand, I understand when it comes to landscape to faster boot up card to verify etc. But for things like inventory you may make normal design now.

Level 30
My bad for comparing projects though my main point here is not actually that so on to topic, very nice save system though it could have more in visuals as what PUVer said though SecondHand is also correct on what he replied with. It's your deicision on what to go with first.

Level 4
In a safe and peaceful world ruled and dominated by humans. Something begins to rebel the humanity, Demons.

How could demons rebel to the humans when they aren't even enslaved by them? One of the best parts of an SRPG is its story. It would be better if you make a more detailed and unique story than this generic sentence.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 34
really, this game don't have a story, it's without something like "end of story". it's endless. Just like online MMORPG. Your goal is to improve your equipment, level, pet, mount, etc. Then enter a tournament, win some, yeah it's something like be the best. Not finish the story :)
besides, other thing like storyline, UI, environtment, etc is so far easier than making the basic system. I will turn all the words on the system table to green then of course I will set the storyline...

Status
Not open for further replies.