• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Reserved for project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
Title: The Dream Realm
Category: SPRPG

Description
Play new style of RPG game in warcraft III. Made in campaign form that allows player to change map freely.

Features
- Tournament: make you feel not-alone, fight with AI's character. Win the tournament and achieve new titles
- Item crafting: items can be aquired from farming (most RPG ers know what exactly farming means :) ), buying from shops, mining, completing quests, but also crafting
- Chargo system: enable to auto-skill, and auto-potion
- Auto save: You dunno need to save frequently. Your game will be saved periodicaly.

Those are some features in the game. I wont tell you more. :p

okay, I tell you that this thread isn't meant to promote this game actually. But just to reserve the title of this game so other people won't use the same name.

Level 10
I am not a friend of telling about a project then there is nothing to presentate. That´s like going to the teacher and tell him you are going to be an astronaut and you are in the 5th grade. And as an experienced modder I can tell you, 99% of all maps I´ve ever done were never uploaded :D ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.