• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warchasers III-Like nothing Else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Its been a year since the release of my Warchasers II and its now above 910 downloads. I've heard your cries for a new camera system, and i've answered. Warchasers III is now fully complete. It is in campaign form. What makes Warchasers III so unique you might ask? It's the only campaign that alows you to load your characters from your campaign into an online tournament map. Compete online for rare items, epic items, or just for fun, to show off your hero etc.

The campaign came full circle. I have it debugged 98%. I still havn't done a beta test for the map so there might be a few things that have slipped through the cracks, but i have deeply tested each individual map to make sure it works, but again i do miss things. Warchasers III will come in versions, 1.0 to start, and 1.1 etc. As future versions come new areas will be added to the campaign, new items, possibly new heros in the future.

The online tournament map is godly. I was able to cram in all the custom icons/models i used luckily. The idea of the Online Tournament map is exactly what it says. A few times a week we will host official tournaments and give out very very rare items that you cannot get in the campaign. For each tournament winner we will put their name on a stone in the map near the loading area for all players who play to see. In future versions new mini-games will be added and with each campaign upgrade i will add all the new items into the tournament maps as they go through their versions.

The one thing i need players to help me with is identifying ANY buggs witht he save/load system. There are over 100 items in the game, and the system gives them each id's. What i need is for players to tell me if they lost an item when loading their hero, if so what item and what slot it was in. If an item gets replaced by something else, tell me the item that got replaced, and the new item. Anything odd like that. This way we can perfect the system over time.

Warchasers III and the Online Tournament map will be out near the end of August. I'm redoing the opening and ending cinimatics atm, once that is complete a special edition of the map will be put online temporarily, and when the time on that ends i will put up the regular version.

Status
Not open for further replies.