• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Relinquished - give your thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Relinquished RPG - give your thoughts

Almost done reworking my map into multiplayer, these are the map infos:

Map info:
-Rpg map
-epic size
-1-x players
-36 playable custom heroes(each having custom spells)
-max 70 level
-15 spell levels
-custom items
-forging(like recipe system but you will see)
-curently about 15 quests(more coming)
-dungeons(instances)
-unique boss
-The Arena
-custom skins
-Guilds(Warrior,Mage,Hunter) and guild quests
-town teleports
-3 unique heroes which will only be available after in the game(lvl 50+)
-reworked terrain
-revive system
-series of hero quests(example to become Vanguard you will have to reach lvl 50 and complete of quests for the Lich King)
-can't remember anything more

Soon:
-beta map release(as soon as i finish terrain)
-more quests
-map size optimization curently about 2.3MB
-more items
-balancing spells and heroes
-map finish(curently about 80% finished)

If anyone wants to test the map unfinished please post a request.
Also this is the map Twisted Realm only renamed, changed main quests, major hero change, major item upgrades, all recipes working, leakless(the original one wasn't), considering Item sets, added spell names above casting units, some hero models changed, terrain complete reworking, enemies now cast spells so u need much more power to finish them off, item class system, hero death penalty reduced, credits still not done(will give them just don't have time - school), camera removed an arrow keys too to reduce posible lag, doodads number reduced, tileset changed!, bunch new imba items, forging now second in-game(you create mid quality items at the forges), starting cinematics(more insight into the story), soon going broadband net so will post it then, until that no time.
Asking the moderators to delete my Twisted Realms Testers thread cause it isn't anymore Twisted Realm it is Relinquished, and some mistakes in the past, also it is an dead thread, the last post was aeons ago.
Any idea is welcome.
Also sorry if i make grammar mistakes, i'm foreign.

Last edited:
Level 25
[Downloads post]

Second post of the map Twisted Realm redone into Relinquished, major changes in this version, just for testing still not done but supports up to 8 players now.
Some thing are still not multi player(forging).
All areas except the final are unreachable.
Suggest spell balancing and item balancing.
Adding bunch of items right now, next update next week, till then please post thoughts and ideas to improve the map.
Also any king of suggestion based on the map is welcome.
Please report bugs.

Enjoy!

Update: Arena now functional.

View attachment 38116

Last edited:
Level 25
It is still in development, i only posted it see if anyone can point at some mistakes or bugs(if any), i thought about adding more custom spells, and the next update will add at least 40 artifacts so this release is only for the ones who downloaded it and have suggestion's how to improve it.

Hmm, 3/5 that is not bad is it? I mean i still have a lot to develop on the map and it is my first map so i guess it will become better.

Status
Not open for further replies.