• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Relinquished RPG - need help on this map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
A map i am working about 1 year-2 maybe,not all the time though.
RPG featuring 3 taverns of heroes with custom abilities,multiple choice quests,implanted Toadcop's inventory system in the map which caused most of my quests to malfunction,because of that i need someone to reconfigure the system not to transfer some items in the custom inventory. Need an skilled terrainer, i tried to flatten the terrain for the inventory sys but on the end i reseted all terrain on flat and need help on it.
It includes many features, as the arena, dungeons, 3 guilds, town portals, my GUI respawn system(currently not done for all areas).
The story line:
After your death you find yourself in this strange land, next to the 3 altars you see an tome, in it you find the story of the relinquished:
Relinquished were an group of heroes who fought the demon Arxain in order to prevent the tearing of the realm. They defeated the demon but with his dying breath Arxain transfered their souls into five crystals.Demons now seek these crystals in order to bring their infernal brothers in this land and rule it once again.The great seer Hazin predicted the coming of new heroes 200 years ago but the coming of a dire danger to this realm also.
On the last page of the tome you find an barely seen sentence saying:
"Cenarius lies here,Everglade forest,died..." - the rest of the text is missing.

You start near the small town of Taurus, half of map away from Everglade, and the main quest is to search the grave of cenarius for any clues of the seers location.
The map weight about 3MB, but with map optimized about 2.5MB.
If there are some who want to be a part of this project reply here,and then i will post the map for those to see the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.