• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heroes Of Ashenvale

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map was made by me with help of meril100 with triggers,spells and terrain ideas and also for testing the map.In this map there is necesary teamwork and the use of all the heroes,but still i think its imposible to finish it.

Keywords:
Heroes Of Ashenvale, Heroes, Of, Ashenvale, Triggers, Survival, Escape, Maze, Teamwork, work, team work, Paladin, Samurai, Archer, Tauren, Mage.
Contents

Heroes Of Ashenvale (Map)

Reviews
21:19, 3rd Jul 2011 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 28
[...] with help of meril100 with triggers,spells [...]
Correct me if I am wrong, but this map only has 1 trigger: the default melee initialization trigger. You don't need any help for that and you should've removed it in the first place.
And only 1 ability has been changed (thus not even a real custom ability): starfall. You changed the damage, that's all.

i think its imposible to finish it.
Impossible games aren't any fun... Yeah, it must be challenging, but it must also be possible.

- rejected.