• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Conquest of Ashenvale

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
「Conquest of Ashenvale - Execute Choice」

By AditTechno

Gameplay
[tr]
This is the continuation of the first Conquest of Ashenvale. This is the part if you choose 'Execute' as an option. The hint that i will give is that in the choices are same. Eibildan will die. More? See the cinematic.

Screenshots
[tr]
Not available yet.

Features
[tr]
Choose your fate
This time, we have a first person camera![/tr]

Credits
[tr]
Special Thanks
Edge45 - Map
AditTechno - Cinematic Creator

Changelog
[tr]
Version 1.00
Map Uploaded
Map Description Generator 「By Vengeancekael」

Author's Notes :
If you found any bugs, please tell me in the comments. I will update it anyway.

Keywords:
Cinematic
Contents

Conquest of Ashenvale (Map)

Reviews
22:37, 6th Apr 2016 Rufus: Rufus Moderation Note Note: You don't specify what this is a continuation of, or where you choose this option. I found out however that you must be referring to this. As this is a series of cinematics with choices...

M

22:37, 6th Apr 2016
Rufus:
profilepic210991_9.gif
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
Note:
This is the part if you choose 'Execute' as an option.
You don't specify what this is a continuation of, or where you choose this option. I found out however that you must be referring to this.

As this is a series of cinematics with choices for the player, you should put them together as a campaign file.
Nobody want to download parts of a cinematic; they should all be gathered in one place.

If you want to continue on this project, you'll need to put the maps together in a campaign as I suggested.

This map will be rejected as it is only part of a cinematic, but you can replace your other map (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/conquest-ashenvale-276283/) with a campaign file if you wish to continue working on this project. I suggest you don't do this until you have finished cinematics for both of the choices though.