• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Conquest

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Conquest is a turn based minigame where 2 players compete against each other, start off by selecting the units that will form your group and then buy commands to help you win
when both players are ready, the battle begins, the light squad takes the first turn, one turn consists of the following:

- selection phase
- movement phase
- battle phase
- end phase

every type of unit has its own movement, damage, attack range and health

for every new turn you get, you get 25 command points, command points are required to use the commands you bought, command points can also be gained by killing the opponent units

to win, eliminate the opposing force

attachment.php

------------

map made by me, odd17 AKA code lyoko

CREDITS:

- General Frank for models
- Debode for models
- supertoinkz for models
- Elenai for models
- RuneScape (www.runescape.com) for Icons and wallpaper

Keywords:
conquest minigame mini game board turn
Contents

Conquest (Map)

Reviews
09:41, 27th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Comment
Level 5
My B.net name is code_lyoko i couldn't register for that name here..

Well the minigame is done, you cant test it alone, you need atleast 2 players

The terrain is simple because its only used to pick your units and commands and then the actual minigame starts which doesnt need the terrain

Level 5
Well ok.. i can tell you that conquest is a minigame in runescape, there is 2 copies of this map in epicwar, the reason of the second one because the command winds of fate was bugged

EDIT: and if i got the copy and then protected it, i would change the owner of map creator if i'm trying to "steal"

Level 16
Some of the above posts have been pretty much OT. Anyways here's a list of BB Codes to add some colour, tables, and other useful codes for you to use for your description. The terrain seems pretty plain from the preview image, if it is please add more variation and improve it more and it'll be accepted as an acceptable terrain for a mini game type map.

Level 5
Some of the above posts have been pretty much OT. Anyways here's a list of BB Codes to add some colour, tables, and other useful codes for you to use for your description. The terrain seems pretty plain from the preview image, if it is please add more variation and improve it more and it'll be accepted as an acceptable terrain for a mini game type map.

The dirt is covered with tiles like the chess board, there is no dirt. the minimap preview doesnt show it because those tiles are actually units

Not able to playtest against someone else atm, but at a glance, I already notice that every icon you have has a green disabled icon. Fix this, otherwise it will influence your rating when a mod has a look at it.

Go near the shop and the icons will appear

Level 35
Go near the shop and the icons will appear

Epic facepalm here.
I said the 'disabled' icons. Of course they appear when you go to the shop. But having green icons appear for when you're not near the shop is picked up on by map mods usually all the time and will cost your overall rating. This has to be fixed, it's highly unappealing, even if they do appear when you're near the shops (which I was already aware of).

Level 15
Epic facepalm here.
I said the 'disabled' icons. Of course they appear when you go to the shop. But having green icons appear for when you're not near the shop is picked up on by map mods usually all the time and will cost your overall rating. This has to be fixed, it's highly unappealing, even if they do appear when you're near the shops (which I was already aware of).

I agree.