• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Heroes : Ashenvale Forest

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
World Heroes 1.15 BETA

About the Game
This Game is still beta. You can play it! Play it with your Friends! 6 Heroes 6 Players Recommended. This is just beta i can release the complete version if I finished the Act 2.
NameAbillitiesInformation
WarwickCOMING SOONWarwick is from League of Legends game by the creators of Dota.

JainaCOMING SOONJaina is a blood elf mage from the Races of Blood Elves. She can learn abillities as more as she wants but she can only learn 4 max abillities.

Muradin SilverbeardCOMING SOONHe is the king of dwarves and lightnings. He can control the lightning of the skies.

ChumperCOMING SOONA Stone Giant of the mountains of Lordaeron. He can throw his enemies far away and stomp the ground with his feet and crush enemies with his deadly large stone hands.

The Iron RavenCOMING SOONThe Shadow Warden of the Night Elves. He can transform itself into a Phantom and makes him immune. He is the strongest Warden of the Night Elves

VolcanusCOMING SOONThe Elemental comes from the Fire of the volcano and summoned by the Firelord of the Southern Cityscape in Lordaeron. He didn't follow his master and go away far to his master.

Features :
Duel System (-duel)
Reviving System (ability)
Hero Selection (in 80 secs. you cannot pick hero anymore.)
New Abilities
New Heroes

Objective :
The first objective is to level up first in the creeps then The 6 heroes need to defeat 2 Boss to go over the battlefield to defeat Dreadlord (FINAL BOSS).

Act 2.
Not yet RELEASED

Sorry for the map (WRONG SUBMISSION) just got newly update
UPDATED Description
I'll add screenshots soon.

Credits :
I give credit for the people who i downloaded their Skins, Models, Icons and Abilities. Their too many too credit >:p

Keywords:
ZombieTerminator, World, Heroes, Beta, Lordaeron, Ashenvale, Boss
Contents

World Heroes : Ashenvale Forest (Map)

Reviews
12:12, 10th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Terrain is really bad.

M

12:12, 10th Jun 2011
-Kobas-:
Terrain is really bad.

Jaina is a blood elf mage from the Races of Blood Elves. He can learn abillities as more as she wants but he can only learn 4 max abillities.

hmmm... he, she from your description I have come to a conclusion that Jaina is a shemale
The Elemental comes from the Fire of the volcano and summoned by the Firelord of the Southern Cityscape in Lordaeron. He didn't follow his master and go away far to his master.

Seriously ? I think google translator had something to do with this :D