• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Geomancer

Hero sage model

Dwarven geomancer

Update:
Added gem to the staff
Fixed arms and beard

Update:
Changed staff to look more dwarwf-like
Changed the beard looks
added a circlet to the head
changed the color of the particles
Updated the portrait looks
Updated dissipate animation

Updated Staff, glow and mesh.

I don't know what to do wit that blade thing.
It's a raw weapon, and it quite suit the earth mage (instead of orbs, gems or wands).

Animations:

Attack - 1
Death
Dissipate
Spell
Stand - 1
Stand Channel
Stand Ready
Walk

Keywords:
dwarven, geomancer, sage, earth, stone, hero.
Contents

Hero Geomancer (Model)

Hero Geomancer (Model)

Reviews
Frankster: The edit is quite nice and well done, but it is merely a Guldan edit. Works in-game and performs well. Approved. I might increase the rating if make more changes to the model.

M

Moderation: 11:20, 30th july 2011
Frankster:
The edit is quite nice and well done, but it is merely a Guldan edit.
Works in-game and performs well.
Approved.
I might increase the rating if make more changes to the model.

Level 10
I would suggest using a texture for his clothing that has some earthy colors like perhaps, the bandit mage or the using some elements from the beast master like fur on his shoulders. In my opinion that is what a geomancer should look like but, this is still a good model so 4/5 for now.
Oh and about the blade thing I thing maybe some type of talisman or some thing would look good like, some type of magical looking trinket.