• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Contest #6: The First Invasion ~ The Poll

Which hero do you find the most capable to defend the elven city?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Yes, it used to be Radamantus. (That's weird, since most other sites I visit, your username is pretty much stuck with your first pick unless an Admin really likes you. Is it that easy to change names here?)

Looking forward to Pharaoh's post. :p

//EDIT - Or, y'know, he could post right on top of me... Lol. No results, either. xD

Level 35
that's weird, since most other sites I visit, your username is pretty much stuck with your first pick unless an Admin really likes you. Is it that easy to change names here?)

Not really, its a matter of writing to Ralle and see if he agrees to change it, and I would figure it required one to have been here for some time. I highly doubt a newcomer or one who just had his name changed would be allowed to do so, and I have personally only seen a few myself.. With Kimberly being one of the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.