• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with custom Tavern Heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, I am new to the website, just recently stumbled upon your wealth of archives for WC3. I just recently started tinkering with maps, as I have the desire to make a few good comp stomps for myself and my fiance.

ANYWAY.

My question is this. I have made a few custom heroes for the Tavern on the map i've been learning on (a blizzard one). And despite my best efforts I can STILL summon a whole truck load of heroes. Just the ones I've made from what I've seen so far.

Is this a trigger I'm not doing, or is there a setting I'm missing somewhere? I've looked through the tutorial on tavern heroes, but it was on a none melee map.

This is a base melee map, just custom heroes, and some custom models/textures.

Level 1
/bump

Just need to know what I am forgetting to make players only able to purchase one type of tavern hero.

Level 10
Did you base your custom heroes on Blizzard heroes from the tavern, or race heroes? If your hero is based on, say, a Blademaster, you can spam them to death, which is what your problem is. If you base the hero on any hero from the tavern, you won't have the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.