• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hell Fire Citadel

Fight your way into Hellfire citadel and destroy the Demon Master! 9 heros to choose, 5 players, one player mode available, 4 Boss fights, more interesting non-boss fights
Contents

Hell Fire Citadel (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. Wow-based team rpg. Some nice features, and the characters are named just as they would be on WoW, heh.

M

VGsatomi: Approved. Wow-based team rpg. Some nice features, and the characters are named just as they would be on WoW, heh.

Level 6
Necropolis is gone, for some reason, ive been gone almost a year so i don't know what happened, either way, new map coming out soon, Based off of my own idea for an MMO, not exactly like it of course, but its got many different classes, classes that dont resemble wow, and Vanguard-like Dungeons. well, the ,map is actually 3 dungeons total, but well...it should be coming out around July or June, stay tuned for some really kick ass action, i'm starting from scratch with this one, completely redone heroes, more interactive dungeons, larger as well, i got alot of inspiration from Vangaurd: Saga of Heroes