• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hell Fire

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Game:

A simple survival game with guns.

Ideas:

Mainly a mixed of high-tech and spiritual fiction.

Story:

William Trash is just a village man but since he needs to earn for living, he eventually join the marines since he will get 3500 gold for his earning. Now he is in a deep trouble!, he is in the hell-fire zone...can he survive? Well good luck for you! You will decide his future then!!!

How to play?-

Ok, at the beginning, you will need to type the code like "-10 minutes" in order to continue. The time you choose will determine the time for the marines to arrive!(the ending).

2.Item

As you can see, the marine has only one rifle. You can only purchase Gun Modification beside your inventory slot. There are only three gun modification "MP5" (Boost the fire rate) "M4A1" (Boost fire rate and damage) and "M249" (Boost the max fire rate" automatic") and for weapons:"M1 Sniper" (One powerful shot) and "HE-Cannon" (stands for Hyper-Electro Cannon, shots electrical charged balls). For healing: "Healer Liquid" (heals lost hit points)and "Minimal Healer Liquid" (heals lesser than Healer Liquid).

Bosses:

There are three bosses in the Hell-Fire:

Abomination( If you selected anyone of the time )

Hydralisk (If you selected 20 minutes and above )

Frost Wyrm ( If you selected 30 minutes and above )

Magnas ( If you selected No time limit )

About Hell-Fire:

A few hundred years ago, the Hell-Fire zone is a green, tropical forest with animals but suddenly the demons came and corrupt the land of the forest and make it their home.After a few years, the humans discover the demons so they decided to conquer the Hell-Fire.After a great battle, the humans eventually won but suddenly the inner core in the Hell-Fire burst out and killed everyone. Now, the Hell-Fire is still remains as a mystery.

Secrets:

If you played for "No time limit", you might face the final boss of all...

Credits:

By: Stjiek

I would like to thank Hiveworkshop for giving me an opportunity to post this map. (Disapprovement won't matter because it helps me to improve a lot). For the other members, please post your comments on how to improve this map, I would appreciate your concerns.

Thank You.

Keywords:
Hell-Fire, Hell, Fire, gun, survival game, game
Contents

Hell Fire (Map)

Reviews
02:14, 13th Mar 2014 Orcnet: no updates:

M

02:14, 13th Mar 2014
Orcnet: no updates:
Shadow Fury;2461366 said:
All right, I played the map and here is what I think:
- The terrain wasn't good at all
- The game is INSANE! I can't survive for a lot of time as I cannot buy any healing potion and I only have ONE in the beginning!
- Gold coins form in clusters while they should be spawned randomly through the map
- Why should a weapon I choose spawn in front of me instead of activating immediately or at least going directly to my inventory?
- Strange sound as a music which I didn't really like
- The icons of all weapons were "Black Arrow". There r icons of weapons on the Hive, just search 'em
- As the game is soooo hard, why there aren't lives?
- The spawning place of the monsters are barricades????
:vw_wtf:

SOME SUGGESTIONS:-
- Improve ur terrain!!!!! Raise and lower the ground.
- Make the game easier OR add some healing potions in the map spawning randomly so that I can restore my health
- When I buy a weapon, let it go immediately to the inventory
- The eerie sound I hear is disturbing so don't play it every 3 seconds, maybe every 10?
- Gold should not spawn in clusters otherwise it is too easy to gain gold and use weapons
- The spawning place of the undead shouldn't be a barricade at all! Make it a portal, graveyard maybe?

That's perhaps all!
Eventually, this gets a 2/5 and until the issues I listed aren't solved, I sadly vote for REJECTION!

Level 21
All right, I played the map and here is what I think:
- The terrain wasn't good at all
- The game is INSANE! I can't survive for a lot of time as I cannot buy any healing potion and I only have ONE in the beginning!
- Gold coins form in clusters while they should be spawned randomly through the map
- Why should a weapon I choose spawn in front of me instead of activating immediately or at least going directly to my inventory?
- Strange sound as a music which I didn't really like
- The icons of all weapons were "Black Arrow". There r icons of weapons on the Hive, just search 'em
- As the game is soooo hard, why there aren't lives?
- The spawning place of the monsters are barricades????
:vw_wtf:

SOME SUGGESTIONS:-
- Improve ur terrain!!!!! Raise and lower the ground.
- Make the game easier OR add some healing potions in the map spawning randomly so that I can restore my health
- When I buy a weapon, let it go immediately to the inventory
- The eerie sound I hear is disturbing so don't play it every 3 seconds, maybe every 10?
- Gold should not spawn in clusters otherwise it is too easy to gain gold and use weapons
- The spawning place of the undead shouldn't be a barricade at all! Make it a portal, graveyard maybe?

That's perhaps all!
Eventually, this gets a 2/5 and until the issues I listed aren't solved, I sadly vote for REJECTION!