1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Hearthglen

Submitted by Xanur21
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
HEARTHGLEN

FROM THE UPCOMING CAMPAIGN: TO SEE A WORLD IN A GRAIN OF SAND
Created by Xanur21

THE STORY BEHIND THE MAP

Hearthglen.

It is at this pivotal moment in time that Jaina has travelled back to in time to save her beloved Arthas from his ever-encroaching dark fate. With the aid of her new allies, the Infinite Dragonflight, Jaina takes on this race against time itself.

FEATURES

This map is situated within the nestling hills of the Kingdom of Lordaeron, north of Andorhal. The aim of the map is to create a nostalgic feeling of old Lordaeron, at the brink of the Third War.

Come explore these rolling hills and forest paths. Discover ol' Hearthglen and the little treasures this quaint little town has to offer, including its magnificent cemetery and breathtaking waterfalls.

DISCLAIMER

Feel free to use and edit this map, with credits to me and the creators of the used content in this map.

This map was made using The Ultimate Terraining Map 4.0, thus it is a big file. I did not attempt to remove any unwanted files, in the case that someone would like to edit this map.

SCREENSHOTS

CREDITS

IF YOUR NAME SHOULD APPEAR ON THIS LIST, AND IT IS NOT, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AND I WILL ADD IT.

The Ultimate Terraining Map 4.0

DungeonM
fladdermasken

Models

Daelin
Olofmoleman
Chriz.
xXm0rpH3usXx
Celestea
Nasrudin
aquilla
Mc !
Illidan
reinless
oBs3rv3r
Xios
sc_freak
abriko
JetFangInferno
iNfraNe
Whitehorn
Red XIII
HappyTauren
Herio-san
Illidan(evil)x
Born2Modificate
BlinkBoy
DungeonM
Talavaj
tobyfat50
oGre_
Born2Modificate
Deolrin

Keywords:
Hearthglen, Terrain, Template.
Contents

Hearthglen (Map)

Reviews
Paillan
5 - 4 - 2017 Moderation No changes were made in more than 3 months which means that no changes are inteded to be made. Acording to rules, this implies that your map will now be classified as substandard. If you wish to revert this decision you can PM...
  1. Xanur21

Xanur21

Resources:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Hahaha Hellicine, indeed! :goblin_cry:

It is sad to hear that you've stepped down, but I believe you have your reasons. Best of luck in your endeavors and I hope to still see you around the Hive. :)

EDIT:

I've updated the map, but I'm really, really, REALLY struggling to get it uploaded. :(

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  2. PrinceYaser

PrinceYaser

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Amazing! This is a very good and beautiful map. Good job, mate. I really love this map!
    Voted 5/5!:)

3. xXxMKDxXx

xXxMKDxXx

Resources:
    Resources:
    :D

4. Xanur21

Xanur21

Resources:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Wow! Thank you! Glad you like it. :D

5. Paillan

Paillan

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    5 - 4 - 2017 Moderation

No changes were made in more than 3 months which means that no changes are inteded to be made. Acording to rules, this implies that your map will now be classified as substandard. If you wish to revert this decision you can PM a map reviewer once you have updated the map.

Set to Substandard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

If you want more reviews, come here:
    The Grand Review Exchange!

6. Xanur21

Xanur21

Resources:
    Template:
    Resources:
    It saddens me that this has to happen, but I accept this fate.

I have an updated version on my computer, but as I've stated in a reply above, I've been struggling to get it uploaded for quite some time. I have tried countless times over the year.

I've been struggling getting packages uploaded since HIVE II launched. It was by some divine intervention that I could get this map uploaded in the first place. A frustration that has now discouraged me from uploading anything, but pictures of my projects.

While trying to upload a package, I notice that there are three moving squares in the top righthand corner for a few seconds, and then it disappears, while no file is shown to be uploaded. There is no form of a progress bar showing how far the process of uploading is or where it ended, and no indication as to what went wrong during the uploading process.

I shall continue trying to upload on a weekly basis, as I feel that "substandard" rating doesn't do this map justice. Even with the minor changes "not made".

But until then I accept this rating. Rules are rules.