• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hearthglen Hills

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a Scarlet Crusade custom melee race I made for Horde Race Contest #1 (hordestudio.com), you can borrow ideas from it or edit it or somehow use it, just give me credit. I don't know what else to say :/

Keywords:
scarlet, crusade, custom, race, lordaeron, undead, human, crusaders, red, crimson, righteous, holy, slaying, darkness, superheroes, spiderman
Contents

Hearthglen Hills (Map)

Reviews
14:11, 24th Mar 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected Sorry, nub, but Altered Melee-maps must contain a few more races to be accepted here ^^ And the description needs quite some improvements as well :3 Good luck with the contest anyway.

M

14:11, 24th Mar 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

Sorry, nub, but Altered Melee-maps must contain a few more races to be accepted here ^^
And the description needs quite some improvements as well :3

Good luck with the contest anyway.