• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
Untitled-3.jpg

Yours sincerely,
The Hive Administration Team

:goblin_yeah:

Level 34
Merry Christmas (Orthodox)

I will here inform you that its now, today from 7. 8 and 9. January our Orthodox Christmas, according to Julian calendar in Eastern Orthodox Church, including those of Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Jerusalem and several others.
First two days here are widely celebrated, with nice atmospheres, family meetings, tons of food, drinks etc etc... Christmas Eve was tonight, with family meetings and some of traditions, and meatless food.

I wish you all Merry Christmas! All best!

МИР БОЖИЈИ ХРИСТОС СЕ РОДИ!
38638-Bo%C5%BEi%C4%87.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 50
I will here inform you that its now, today from 7. 8 and 9. January our Orthodox Christmas, according to Julian calendar in Eastern Orthodox Church, including those of Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Jerusalem and several others.
First two days here are widely celebrated, with nice atmospheres, family meetings, tons of food, drinks etc etc... Christmas Eve was tonight, with family meetings and some of traditions, and meatless food.

I wish you all Merry Christmas! All best!

МИР БОЖИЈИ ХРИСТОС СЕ РОДИ!
38638-Bo%C5%BEi%C4%87.jpg
Ваистину се роди, Haosis. :D
Merry Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.