• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Happy Birthday Webmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Since Ralle has his VM disabled, this is the only way to congratulate his birthday. Thus, Happy Birthday webmaster! May you live to see another one.

Anyone who wants to congratulate can do so here.

2z3qmub.jpg

Thanks on keeping the Hive alive!

Last edited:
Level 19
Happy Birthday Ralle!

all of us the member of hiveworkshop.com would like to give you a million thanks
for keeping Hive alive.. not only hive but also keeping Games alive specially WarCraft
You inspired a lot of peoples, You are among those who are living it right along with you
Best wishes to you and your friends who celebrate their birthday. i hope you continue
doing good things the relation that you and members had built is too strong for spammers to break it.. our memories will never be forgotten

~STARwars55

... awww... i missed you on your day :( and you were friendly enough to send me one on my birthday (possibly spammail, but we had a great (short, but great) chat) i'm sowwy walle! i've made a ... 'tribute' (more of a (only teensy) mocking) group to you... not because it was your birthday or anything, did it long before that! May you have a long life, and your work be fruitfull! or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.