• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arcane Competition results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I am happy to announce you that the Arcane Competition has trully ended! You may now see the results here: http://www.wc3sear.ch/viewtopic.php?t=9707

And I would like to congratulate Blade.dk, Leopard and Pyrodactyl myself. They have done an excellent job, and for that, their packs have been enchanced with Director's Award (except Leopard who posted dozens of maps and so, his Blade Massacre spell only received the award).

And congratulations to you all who participated! Now all I have to do is make those signatures... :D

~Daelin

Level 1
Will there eventually be a zip file or something where we can take a look at all the entries of the winners (or even one that just has all the entries)?

Level 11
Yeah, that would be possible. But again, it would take some time to collect them all. And I personally don't have that time for now. I am already working on the medals, and I want them to look really good, so it will take some time indeed to finish. To see which medals I've already finished, look at the first post at the Results.

You will notice that I grouped the winners on sections. Each section whose title is bolded has the medals finished. This was made to help me, but why shouldn't I tell you as well?

~Daelin

Level 13
Chandrak said:
Will there eventually be a zip file or something where we can take a look at all the entries of the winners (or even one that just has all the entries)?

Take a look at Director Choice section or you can go on Arcane Competition first page, see the spell name and author name on the winner, then search on spell resource based on author.

Level 11
Telefragged... Blade Massacre wouldn't have received a DC anyway. It was there for three months, and it didn't receive a DC, meaning that it wouldn't receive anyway, in the stage it was. And if Leopard would've grouped all the spells into a single map, he would've received Director's Award to that map. But giving DC to each singular spell is far too much. I think even so, I was generous enough (too bad Blade.dk already received a DC from Vex for his pack).

~Daelin

Status
Not open for further replies.