• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The results are in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Thanks everyone for being patient. The winners of the official melee map contest are as follows:

First place: Pyrodactyl's Serpent Canyon

First runner-up: Draqz' Fallen Fortress

Second Runner up: Reborn91's Fallen City

Costom user titles have been awarded to these individuals and the winning map has been posted in the choice section. Thanks to all that entered and congradulations to those who have won. More contests will be posted, so be sure to check in so you aren't left out!
-VGsatomi

Level 6
Alright! I am very pleased with the results, and to be a runner up to someone like pyrodactyl is an honor. Great maps everyone, and thank you Daelin, thank you judges = ).

Oh and by the way, will the scores be released? I am curious what my strong and weak .points were on the maps, if it was the layout or the terrain ect..

Level 4
what were the final scores? i want to see how badly i sucked. :roll: . Gj to winners and runners up. BTW has anybody noticed how many people there were disqualified half way through the contest compared to the end? thats alot of second chances.

Level 5
I almost forgot to write a comment here, so i hereby correct this mistake :D

I'm glad that my map turned out to be the best, and i also congratulate for the runner ups for their efforts and excellent work.

Now when i'll have time, i'll do some updates to my map, and finish some other ones. I wonder what the next official competition will be...

Status
Not open for further replies.