• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Making Contest Results Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
The results for the Map Making Contest can be found here

Congraduations to.... VGsatomi for his RPG Inu Yasha- Taisetsu Na Hito. VGsatomi will soon recieve his prize, a forum hosted at Hive Workshop, a usergroup, a rank and his own sub domain. Congraduations VGsatomi!

Also Congraduations to Ralle who has won the minigames section with his map Spider Forest.

Darkdraak must also be congradulated for his Tower Defence, Linked TD, he won the Tower Defence section!

Congradulations to VGsatomi again for his map Burning Fest in the "Other" Catergory. You won that as well!

Congradulations as well to The Darkness for his map in the melee catergory Ragefire Chasm!

And last but not least Wakoo has won the AOS section for his map Desert Battle, congradulations!

Thanks to everyone who participated in the contest, and thanks to Ghost for judging. Its been a fantastic contest everyone!

-Bob27

Level 5
I will put my map up for download as soon as it is finished.
and that takes some time, at least a few weeks.
But YAY i won the td part! and second best overall! Weee!
Do you have anymore comments on my map Bob or ghost? or some suggestions, i am out of creativity at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.