• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pyritie's Artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
most of the sketches are nice, some of them are anatomically and perspectivelly incorrect. But ones that arnt are good. keep it up
Uh, could you be a bit more specific? D:

20 minutes is still quite a lot considering it's just the head.

Yeah, I'm working on that.

WIP, sorta.

Attachments

• cupcake colored.png
    cupcake colored.png
    255.2 KB · Views: 183
Level 34
If you study Py's art very carefully, you noticed there is a degree of yiff in his art. Like this one for example. Covered in a pink cream, that can be only done by another animal. The cherry resembles a certain fetish or submission.

It's yiff, I tell ya!

Level 18
If you study Py's art very carefully, you noticed there is a degree of yiff in his art. Like this one for example. Covered in a pink cream, that can be only done by another animal. The cherry resembles a certain fetish or submission.

It's yiff, I tell ya!

I don't know what yiff stands for, but I do know what a fetish is.
Ah well I am fine with almost anything :wink:

Did this over a week ago. Kept forgetting to upload it. :p

Anyway, this is something I made to put on a leaflet that I handed around to neighbours. The leaflet basically was asking for computer-related work, doing simple stuff like setting up routers and burning CDs and such.

That box thing was supposed to be a laptop but I got too lazy with it. :p

I've only gotten one customer so far D:

Attachments

• advertisement copy.png
    advertisement copy.png
    413.4 KB · Views: 163

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I've only gotten one customer so far D:
That is because the tasks are simple. Burining CDs involves dragging files into the writer and comfiring on most PCs or come with simple burning software which is even easier to follow and use.

Setting up routers are also easy, cause you see they come with a nice little book telling you in clear and plain english how to plug them in, set them up and even use some of the more advanced features.

Now setting up server configurations, email / website systems or advanced hardware like raid configurations or overclocking are things people will pay you for, too bad your neighbors have no real busniess doing so.

Also I wonder how may were put off by that drawing. . . Not that it was bad (the lines were actually drawn quite neatly and it was highly recognizable) but really for such a thing you expect a more computer related cover rather than dragon. However if you ever want to make a booklet advertising a RP or fury thing, I am sure that would work wonders.

Oookay, so this comes from some msn thingy Nelty, Lindy, steeve, and I had a while back, where we each made up some "cellsona" thing. :0

Yes.

Anyway this is Lymphy, and it's a cytotoxic T-cell :D
(For those of you who aren't as into biology, that's a type of white blood cell that kills other cells that have been infected with a virus)

Also, gradient background + texture overlay lololololololo

Attachments

• Lymphy copy.jpg
    Lymphy copy.jpg
    682.4 KB · Views: 146
Level 34
Oookay, so this comes from some msn thingy Nelty, Lindy, steeve, and I had a while back, where we each made up some "cellsona" thing. :0

Yes.

Anyway this is Lymphy, and it's a cytotoxic T-cell :D
(For those of you who aren't as into biology, that's a type of white blood cell that kills other cells that have been infected with a virus)

Also, gradient background + texture overlay lololololololo

Im in ur body, killing ur briancellz.

Level 10
all your dragons look the fucking same, like.. man... your dragons just arent that interesting at all... get some inspiration from reading, or looking at other artists works... do something interesting for once, you obviously have some talent and just drawing really stupid dragons and stuff related to being a furry is just fucking gay. like actually gay, rampantly homosexual. Broaden your fucking horizons.

Level 24
all your dragons look the fucking same, like.. man... your dragons just arent that interesting at all... get some inspiration from reading, or looking at other artists works... do something interesting for once, you obviously have some talent and just drawing really stupid dragons and stuff related to being a furry is just fucking gay. like actually gay, rampantly homosexual. Broaden your fucking horizons.

Finally someone has some guts to say the truth!

I feel so enlightened!

Level 10
Pyritie said:
I feel so enlightened!

good, maybe in your enlightened state you can incubate some creativity in your poor furry-tainted mind and let some NEW ideas spill onto the paper... buuuut, most likely you'll probably draw some more stupid furry art and dragons.. but hey! Atleast i tried to pull you out of the slump. Eventually you'll see that i'm completly right and most people don't like your awful dragons anyways. and having a 40 page thread about them is just sort of... blatently uncreative.

Level 18
good, maybe in your enlightened state you can incubate some creativity in your poor furry-tainted mind and let some NEW ideas spill onto the paper... buuuut, most likely you'll probably draw some more stupid furry art and dragons.. but hey! Atleast i tried to pull you out of the slump. Eventually you'll see that i'm completly right and most people don't like your awful dragons anyways. and having a 40 page thread about them is just sort of... blatently uncreative.

You forgot to say that purple dragons are a lot sexier too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.