• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pyritie's Artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
< --- This.

And Py, the shading and highlights are outstanding!
Make the background more awesome now.

WIP #5

Squidle said:
And Py, the shading and highlights are outstanding!
not really

EDIT: whoops still left the stuff on
EDIT 2: There

Attachments

• beach shading WIP 5.1.jpg
    beach shading WIP 5.1.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 150
Level 11
I heard there was a mudkip being eatin in this thread so I decided to crash the party.

Where is the mudkip? Might someone plz point me in the right direction.

Something to stick on the little board outside my room at uni. The original version has my name in the blue bubble but I cut that out for here. :p

I guess you could say this is kinda "inspired by" (read: too cheap to get one of my own) these.

This was fun to do :D

Attachments

• poo noname.png
    poo noname.png
    91.4 KB · Views: 213
I went here last thursday. It's one of those places that lets you put pretty much anything in a milkshake. So from the regular oreos and malteasers to things like sultanas and turkish delight, they've got it and you can put it in a milkshake :3

This is my, uh, fourth? time I've been there so far since I've been in york.

Those are the clothes I was wearing then too, except I had a bike helmet on the floor. Let's just say I gave up on that. D:

Background is a paintover of a clip from google streetview (you can see it in that link above if you turn around!), everything is by me.
Also I was playing around with PS CS4 trial with this. I like it.
4-5 hours total (I think), took me three days...ish.

Attachments

• milkshake.jpg
    milkshake.jpg
    524.7 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.