• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Grimex in JNGP v1.5e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Has anyone had troubles using the "Edit tileset" feature in Grimex? I just started on a project, and whenever I close the map/editor for testing purposes, it crashes. I've managed to single it down to this feature. I'm currently using the Ashenvale Tileset, and whenever I add the "Sunken Ruins Grass" and "Village Dirt" tileset to my map, the crashes begin.

The reason I add these tilesets is because I'm using these two custom textures by HerrDave.

Level 37
Does this happen with any map? Does the "Edit Tileset" window appear just fine?

Only happens with my project map.

The window appears fine. The "left-click" and "right-click" features are normal.

They seem to only crash when the textures are imported, but its so random I can't really say its the cause of the crash.

EDIT: Just wanted to say that PurgeandFire and I were talking over THW chat about this problem. With his help, I've managed to single it down to a corrupted file in Warcraft III. I have reinstalled WC3 (and JNGP for safety), and have not experienced any crashes. Will update if I crash again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.