• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

JNGP Tileset Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I'm working on my map when I editted the tileset. I added a new tile and when I opened the editor again the square tile cliff changed into the dirt cliff. I'm using version 2.0.7 I can't return the map to its original state.

Level 19
There is a limit of 16 tiles, and if I remember correctly the 16th one was buggy( not sure though).

Pretty sure you need to let the map save itself when editing the tileset from UMSWE, and then restart JNGP (without saving it yourself).

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
After you done that you need to save the map, close the editor and open the editor and map again. At least that is what people keep saying.

The 16 tile limit includes the tile types linked to cliffs types. Cliffs themselves are still rather mysterious. Up to 16 can be used but only up to 4 mesh variations can be observed and only 2 mesh textures will be used.

Level 19
After you done that you need to save the map, close the editor and open the editor and map again. At least that is what people keep saying.

The 16 tile limit includes the tile types linked to cliffs types. Cliffs themselves are still rather mysterious. Up to 16 can be used but only up to 4 mesh variations can be observed and only 2 mesh textures will be used.

It still doesn't work the cliff just change to another cliff type.

Status
Not open for further replies.