• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Greetings

Do you like Wc3campaigns.com?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I left wc3campaigns for a more friendly atmosphere and found my way here after playing wh40k td on battle.net

I'm currently developing two new maps, Virus wars and King v country.
I test them at 6pm uk time whenever i make new changes.

The tests are always called "taxi test" and are private games. So if youwant to join you must email me your bnet name to [email protected] and i will add you to my friends list.

Level 11
Ralle";p="2344 said:
Hello!
I have seen you sneaking around but never posting but now you are. Thats great!

What kind of maps are you making?

Do you want project hosting?

I would be honored to have my project hosted (as soon as my world editor is working again)

As for the genre of my maps.....

King v Country:
Two teams, the king and the rebels are at war for control of the country. It is the goal of the rebels to kill the king and the kings goal to crush the resistance. Each member of the king and rebel teams will have a special hero and access to special units. Im also thinking about putting a town between the kings castle and the rebel base where each team must attempt to win over the support of the townsfolk in order to build their most powerful units.

Virus Wars:
Like footman wars, except every time a virus kill somebody their corpse is replaced by a copy of the virus that killed it. Ill also be adding a group of computer related heroes with mass killing abilities to balance out against rapid virus spreads, therefore stopping the player with the most viruses from owning.

I know I'll be protecting early test versions to stop people stealing my ideas. But I don't wether or not I'll protect the finished versions.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
The_Taxidermist";p="2355 said:
I know I'll be protecting early test versions to stop people stealing my ideas. But I don't wether or not I'll protect the finished versions.
Protecting your project is OK with me. But protecting is not always enough. There are unprotected versions of WH40k out there...
The_Taxidermist";p="2355 said:
Im also thinking about putting a town between the kings castle and the rebel base where each team must attempt to win over the support of the townsfolk in order to build their most powerful units.
That's like tech wars right? I mean just that part.

Your maps sounds interesting!
As Malufa, I am also willing to help you

Level 14
Sounds like another Eternal Conflict only simplified. Have you drawn up and your plans and maps? Have you thought out all of your heros and their skills? It is best to write down as much as you possible can and to document it into a word file so that it makes sharing with us and from us to you far easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.