• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Get involved in Virus wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Actually they do not need to be on your friends list to join the game, just to see the name of the game.

Level 12
emote post

*wonders if he is supposed to feel honoured or insulted about the above*

Level 12
another emote post

*Feels slightly better now*

*Looks around for people, in the general vicinity, seeing only Dan's helpless back Malufa springs into motion attacking him with a weak and pathetic puddy knife that can do no actual harm.*

Level 12
Soja, please do not be a thread necromancer, it is most annoying to see someone "revive" a thread that died for a reason, it is basically a form of spam. If you keep doing it I will delete those posts and remove 50 gold as a penalty for each post so deleted.

Level 3
welll sorry how could i now this was old..? you can close old topics you know..

Level 12
Look at the date of the last post, that tells you when it was last posted. It is not that you raise dead posts, it is that you do not add anything valuable to them other than: I agree, Sounds cool, et cetra.

Level 12
As I have said elsewhere, if I do have to delete it I will and there will be a 100 gold fee for each such deletion.

Status
Not open for further replies.