• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Civilization Wars and Dota Small Cash Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys, i see alot of you are custom map players (and map makers of course!) so im posting news about these tournaments here. There are only 32 slots and registration is free so i hope some of you guys join.

Full information of the tournaments are on my site http://www.blizzardmaps.com

Heres the gist of it.

$50 USD 1v1 Civilization Wars Tournament.
It will be held on 5th Sep 2009, Saturday - 10am (GMT +8 Ie. Singapore time)
Location: Played on garena to reduce lag. Exact channel would be made known soon.

Timing is such because this is catered to USA players, but anyone is welcome to join. These are the respective times for the time zones

GMT -5 (New York, Indiana, Michigan) Friday 4th September - 9pm
GMT -6 (Wisconsin, Alabama etc) Friday 4th September - 8pm
GMT -7 (Arizona, Montana) Friday 4th September - 7pm
GMT -8 (Nevada, Washington) Friday 4th September - 6pm

1st) $50 USD

Map will be played on the latest version 2.18.
Prize will be paid by paypal or moneybookers
You can get the latest news and read strategy on civilization wars at the creators homepage www.claneat.com

As of now the decided format is to use -1v1 mode. Meaning the players control all 3 sides on their team, their might be changes depending on the voting.

To join, simply create an account on blizzardmaps.com, then go to the civiliation wars tournament page and click join tournament.

All replays of both tournaments will be uploaded, and you have to save them for verification (in case theres any dispute)

Any attempts to cheat or register multiple accounts will result in instant banning.

DOTA tournament is only open to SG players for now (Since its first tourney im hosting i wanna keep it managable) but every is welcome to join the civ wars tourney!

Status
Not open for further replies.