- Nov 16, 2006
Hive Workshop presents:
2vs2 Melee Tournament
Good luck to all!
2vs2 Melee Tournament
Welcome to another exclusive Melee Tournament of The Hive Workshop.
This tournament is only for THW users since there will be an awesome reward given by Ralle.
This tournament has been split out of the dual melee tournament duo some issues.
In this tournament you fight together with an ally for your prize!
The tournament will start at 7/05/2010. Joining is possible until 6/05/2010.
Every team has 2 to 3 days in order to meet their opponents and to play against them.
The prize of this tournament will be a stunning Starcraft II key for each winner.
To join, you'll need to make a post in this thread. Remember to first check out the rules.
If you already have a Starcraft II key, you are not allowed to join.
You can only join one tournament, not both.
Remember to tell me who your partner is. Confirmation is required of your ally.
Also, mention your battle.net account name and on which realm you play.
- You accepted the website rules when joining this tournament.
- By joining you agree that your account has more than 50 posts around the website or your registration date is before the month April or your reputation is more than 30. *In the end I take the decision if you join or not depending on those factors.
- Cheating, hacking and the use of bad third-party programs is not allowed in any way. When detected, you will be directly removed out of the tournament and reported to blizzard.
- Observers may be included. Their state should be "observer" and not referee. Cheating through observers will permanently remove you out of the tournament.
- The use of Teamspeak or any way to communicate with any member that has to play will instantly ban him out of the tournament, and future tournaments.
- Nobody else can replace your playing. If we notice when someone else is playing for you then we will ban you out of each melee tournament found on THW and eventually heavily punish you.
- Games are played on Battle.net using LC, or will be played on Garena.
- Draw is not possible.
- Forfeits are accepted, your opponent will receive full victory.
- Each tournament has a map pool. I decide on which map you play.
- Insults and no respect is not tolerated and may result into punishments.
- If your enemy drops in the 5 first minutes where nobody has the advantage a rehost with no given victory will be taken.
- To confirm your victory one replay or multiple replays are required in this thread.
- You are free to pick your preferred race.
- It is on your own responsibility finding a time to play with your opponent before the given time limit. If your opponent is not replying then notify me about it.
- If you can't agree to host your own games and if you don't have a host then please post it or PM me about it. I'll host it for you(if possible), or at least I'll get someone for you.
A tournament in which the entrants are listed by name and rank, advancement
being by means of challenging and defeating an entrant ranked beside them.
Games are played best of one in this tournament.
Map Pool - 2 versus 2