• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tropical Assault Footman Wars: Need Helpers and Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Tropical Assault: Needs Testers!

Hi!

The current version of Tropical Assault v1.5c is somehow safe to play. All the nasty arena bugs from v1.5b have been squished down to this point.

This time I'm gonna need your support, as a tester. Well, as the person who designs, terrains, modifies, triggers and codes the map, it's far too much for me to handle when I also test out the map.

I assure you that the map is different from any other footman war. It just needs thorough balancing and bug fixes.

Testers - willing to play the map and see if there are any bugs, then send the bug reports to me via email or PM here at THW.

I can't host in battle.net, heck I don't even use bnet. However, I'm a member of the LAN emulator, Garena, so you can test it there in a 'room' w/ other testers. Otherwise, just download the map, then play it on Single Player. It has AI, which improved the gameplay and makes it easier to test on single player games.

If you want to get the full info, guidelines, screenies, a walkthrough and the latest downloads for Tropical Assault, then please click here and read further.

:fp:Anyone can join the testing team! If you want to join, send me a PM or a reply to this thread stating that you are willing to join. You will be added to a list of contributors in the Map Info menu of the map!

Good luck and have fun!
~jonadrian619

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.