1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Need Some Beta Testers

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by neo_sluf, Oct 21, 2014.

1. neo_sluf

neo_sluf

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  2. frettory

frettory

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Testing now.

EDIT: The map is perfect! There are no bugs.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  3. cesclame

cesclame

Resources:
    Resources:
    i think i will help if i have the time

4. Molaf

Molaf

Resources:
    Resources:
    Testing.

5. Molaf

Molaf

Resources:
    Resources:
    So:

Very interresting map, I really think this can become even a new gender (I thought of something similar to "impossibles boss", it was molten core if I remember well)

Although I dont think the heros are balanced. When you see the summoner, he can summon an imba tank. I didn't really check if each ability deals the right amount of damages tho.

The heros selection is a bit difficult. you should organize them like: tank/dps/support because the selection is a bit messy. maybe add colors to the texts and describe them in a shorter way like:

"hero name" === Tank/dps ==

This heros shows great defensive skills but can also become agressive when it's time.

Abilities: -blablabla
    -blablabla
    -blablabla

- Also set the spells level of all your heros to 1, 2, or 3 at the beginning of the game. Some heros already have spells on, some don't, and you don't have time to read everything because the boss arrives immediately after you pick.

-there is a little bug I think, on the top right corner of the map, something is under attack and the audio message : " under attack" is quite annoying when you select.

- it would be good to have a better visibility of the arena.

- I picked normal difficulty and the first boss but couldn't kill it, the visibility makes it really difficult when it's about "hit and run"

- The guardian makina can solo the first boss. But the first boss can also one shot some heros.

So to resume, I really think this map has a great potential but then there is a lot to change. Balancing heros, changing the arena visibility, give more time to prepare (its called strategy right ? ^^), Explain what are the boss so you can actually pick the right team.

Keep it up the idea is good !