• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for Beta Tester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently in need of beta testers. The beta testers will gain early access to my maps and campaigns and be the first ones in giving feedback.

For the next project in test soon : [Campaign] - Darkness Returns version 0.40

EDIT :

The beta testing is not limited to the linked campaign above, other projects of mine is also eligible for testing.

EDIT 2 :

No longer needs Discord.

Last edited:
Level 20
I'd be happy to help, but...

1) Until 20th of February I'm rather busy and then I have 2 other reviews/testings to finish (considering I tend to write A LOT, it might take me a couple of days), so I'd probably be available to start with your project on around 1st March.

2) I'd personally really prefer to send you any feedback and suggestions using the Hive and as for Discord, we could agree to have a voice chat at some point to discuss my findings.

---

I realize that my offer is totally not what you were looking for, but hey - if you don't find anyone else, at least now you have the little, old me to count on! :)
Cheers!

I'd be happy to help, but...

1) Until 20th of February I'm rather busy and then I have 2 other reviews/testings to finish (considering I tend to write A LOT, it might take me a couple of days), so I'd probably be available to start with your project on around 1st March.

2) I'd personally really prefer to send you any feedback and suggestions using the Hive and as for Discord, we could agree to have a voice chat at some point to discuss my findings.

---

I realize that my offer is totally not what you were looking for, but hey - if you don't find anyone else, at least now you have the little, old me to count on! :)
Cheers!

It's alright, I will gladly accept the offer :)

Tell me via PM when you're available :)

EDIT :

Also, thanks for giving me an insightful reminder not everyone use Discord :)

Status
Not open for further replies.