• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Some Beta Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
So:

Very interresting map, I really think this can become even a new gender (I thought of something similar to "impossibles boss", it was molten core if I remember well)

Although I dont think the heros are balanced. When you see the summoner, he can summon an imba tank. I didn't really check if each ability deals the right amount of damages tho.

The heros selection is a bit difficult. you should organize them like: tank/dps/support because the selection is a bit messy. maybe add colors to the texts and describe them in a shorter way like:

"hero name" === Tank/dps ==

This heros shows great defensive skills but can also become agressive when it's time.

Abilities: -blablabla
-blablabla
-blablabla

- Also set the spells level of all your heros to 1, 2, or 3 at the beginning of the game. Some heros already have spells on, some don't, and you don't have time to read everything because the boss arrives immediately after you pick.

-there is a little bug I think, on the top right corner of the map, something is under attack and the audio message : " under attack" is quite annoying when you select.

- it would be good to have a better visibility of the arena.

- I picked normal difficulty and the first boss but couldn't kill it, the visibility makes it really difficult when it's about "hit and run"

- The guardian makina can solo the first boss. But the first boss can also one shot some heros.

So to resume, I really think this map has a great potential but then there is a lot to change. Balancing heros, changing the arena visibility, give more time to prepare (its called strategy right ? ^^), Explain what are the boss so you can actually pick the right team.

Keep it up the idea is good !

Status
Not open for further replies.