• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project script for intro and first mission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Yeah tell me what you think. What looks boring to you, and what isn't logical enough? Also I could need real help for planning the missions themselves. What would be fun to play? I'm open for any suggestion.

Oh, and I decided to start every project I will ever do with "Way back in the age of chaos". I've decided that's way cooler than "once upon a time". :p

Intro

(We are looking at a joined military parade in the capital of the Republic)

Narrator: Way back in the Age of Chaos, two nations who had been mortal ennemies in the past celebrated the signing of a new treaty that was supposed to strenghen their reconciliation and forge an even stronger alliance.

(Camera will focus on the President of the Republic and his troops)

The Republic of Frogance used to be a major power, but was conquered by the Tribelands in the Great Wars and needed to be liberated by the Alliance of Nations. To preserve it's place in global policy, it counts on it's arsenal of doomsday-devices and it's alliance with the new Tribelands, who are once again rising back to full strengh.

(Camera will focus on the Chancelor of the Tribelands and his troops)

The Tribelands of Transvoria tried to conquer the continent in the Great Wars, causing unspeakable destruction. After it's defeat by the hands of the Alliance of Nations, it was divided and occupied. Only recently, it got back it's full sovereignty. Today the Tribelands claim to regret their crimes of the past and are eager to rebuild their country as the economic and political leader of the continent.

(Camera will focus on Prime Minister Magoth, who is watching the Parade from behind)

But there is another major nation in this part of the world: The Island Kingdom of Oceania. Prime Minister Magoth, leader of the Kingdom, doesn't appreciate the recent developpments.

(Focus on the PM who is taking the President aside to have a word with him)

Magoth: Isn't that cute... Wolf and Sheep are having a parade...
Bordmillieu: The Tribelands have changed. Together we will build new age of Peace and Prosperity.
Magoth: I hate to burst your bubble, "Monsieur le Président", but if there is one lesson in History, it's that there are no such things as "new ages"... I hope you realize who your real friends are... Before it's to late.

1. Friendly match

(We are looking at a landscape on the border between the Tribelands and the Republic, hills covered in trees on the transvorian side, an open plaine on the side of Frogance. Little towns in the distance.)

Helmut: Ah, sehr gut! A wonderful day for a joined military exercise, isn't it?
Bordmillieu: Indeed, mon ami. Who did you chose as your Commander?
Helmut: Ernst Schraube. He may be young, but he is quite talented.
Bordmillieu: I heard he is a symbiont. Just as Mademoiselle Louvier... who is going to lead our part of the operation, by the way.
Louvier: Greetings to you all. I'd say we get this started. En avant, les enfants!

(Chose between Louvier or Schraube. If you chose Schraube, your operation will be on the republican side of the border, if you chose Louvier, it will be on Tribeland-territory.)

Schraube or Louvier: We will advance on this road until we reach the next town. There we will take control of the Barracks.

(On the road they encounter Training Drones and knock them out. They might even encounter dangerous Hawkwasps, which also need to be taken care of.)

Schraube or Louvier: Now that we got the Barracks, we'll build an attachment so we can enhance the strengh of our troops.

(That's what you do. You only have enough ressources for 1 attachment. This means you can either chose to recruit bigger numbers of Footmen or upgrade the ones you have. The story resumes as you recruit new units or complete an upgrade.)

Schraube or Louvier: A drone has attacked our Barracks and stole vital intelligence! We have to take out their nest. Follow the road! Looks like there has been an avalance. We have to destroy the rocks that are blocking our way.

(The rocks on the side of the road leading out of town have become destructible. When they're out of the way you advance further and search the forest for the nest of the drones. Pick up the stolen documents and bring them back to the base.)

Helmut or Bordmillieu: Excellent! Now let's see what you can do with the really big guns! Take this fleet and destroy the drones and Baloons you encounter.
Helmut: No one shall escape.
Bordmillieu: You will fail this test when more then 3 targets manage to escape.

(You get 1 Speedboat and 2 Canonboats. Chase the drones and the Baloons and take them down before they can reach the other side of the map.)

Helmut: Wunderbar. I am very satisfied with the outcome of this exercice.
Bordmillieu: So am I. I think we will go a long way together.

Interludium

(We are looking at the scenes of a horrible civil war in another country. Villages are burned to the ground, tanks are rolling over little children.)

Magoth: In fact, this new alliance was soon to be put to a test. Civil war broke out in the Kablam Territories, in the south east of the continent. As always, the smell of blood in their geopolitical backyard got the Tribelands excited...
Helmut (radio): "As we speak, the Kablam centralist military is comitting unspeakable atrocities aiganst these new nations who's only crime was to proclaim their independence from a corrupt and tyrannic regime. In the light of our own history, the Tribelands are determined to bring the lessons of our past to those who are throwing away the values of freedom and the respect of life."
Magoth: The Tribelands presented the facts as they saw fit. Helmut demanded nothing less than the invasion and dismantlement of this sovereign nation. The Tribelands, who have repeatedly tried to destroy us all, demanded our assistance in their newest Blitzkrieg.
And that's exactly what happened. Blitzkrieg? JAWOHL, Herr Kanzler...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.