• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

greetings THW :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Well erhm, really not sure how to start this seeing as THW kind of rose from the ashes of wc3sear.ch and that I sorta became a rubble in its wake, but I just wanted to pass by and say a hello to all of you dedicated and hard working wc3 mappers out there :)

Please excuse me if you've never heard of me as I was only active and working back in the old days of wc3sear :) Its just that THW looks amazing and alive as ever and so it really caught my attention upon seeing all of this. I still see some familiar faces around here too ^^

Level 34
True that, though I still think back on the times of sear as the glory days, THW really is much more active, although I prefered the userbase of sear to be honest.
Instead of a small band of mappers who all had one objective, to map, now we have people like myself that just post for postings sake. I enjoy being part of the site. I do have aspirations to map again, but I doubt it'll happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.