• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello The Hive Workshop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello all users, mods and admins of THW!

I am Ham Ham (But my name was meant to be Han Han =P)

I live in Brazil, and, answering the question of a certain mod, no, I never saw a monkey, I don’t live in a forest; I live in a metropolis!
Why does everyone always think South America is just a giant forest?

My loves are FPS and RTS games, Heavy Metal and bicycle.

I have created wc3 maps since the beginning of 2006. In July 2006 I became a mod on United Mappers (another great wc3 community), but, due problems on the server, the website died in September.
So, I joined wc3sear.ch and, after its death, in October 2006, I joined THW and now make this website: my new home for wc3 mapping!

But, since my connection is Dial-Up, I don’t play wc3 online =/

I am currently working on an orpg called World of Han Han, (this one is promising, guys!) and I got the mission to bring the Undead to the Space, but I gave a hold on it, because I need to learn how to work on animations.

Please, don’t make long-term timed requests. If you need help to create a small piece of terrain or fix a bug on a model, PM me, but don’t come saying things such "Hey, can you make a 6 headed dragon model?" or "Can you make the terrain of a 256x256 map?"

I’ll see you later guys!

Level 32
Welcome to The Hive Workshop!

Welcome Ham Ham. Veteran members (especially friendly, talented ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include:Searching the site using the above link always helps, you can learn a lot that way: just reading and learning is usually the best place to start, especially if one feels overwhelmed.

Likewise, the tutorials can really teach ALL of us a thing or two.

The chat room is cool: lots of people can answer questions there.
  • A few other tips that might help too:
    • Always search first! Did I already mention THAT? :grin:
    • When creating a new thread, make the title VERY specific: so the site's search engine (and we users) can easily understand just what the thread contains.
    • Post your new threads in the proper forum: read the descriptions of each one so that you know what to post there.
    • If all else fails, just send me a private message! I'll try to do whatever I can to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.