• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello Hive Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello everybody at the Hive Workshop. My name's Alex and I just joined the Hive after using it for about 6 months now.
I discovered the Hive through my brother. We are currently working on a WC3 Map and his searches to try and get some unique units and a unique look for a map led him to this site which in turn he showed me and we surf on a constant basis looking for new content or inspiration.
I decided to join seeing that I could post any of my horrid custom skins on here or our ideas. Also I could get possible questions that may arise answered and just help contribute to an awesome site that has kept the WC3 editor alive for me. (I cant use Starcraft 2s for crap).
So again hello all. I look forward to being a member!

Level 30
Welcome to the hive, Mr. Puddins. You can post your skins if you like though it would be better if you post it in the WiP area yet and not in the actual Skins Section to get some ideas and learnings from users that will post comments about your work.

Level 1
I've got a few but they aren't... spectacular. I've got a few I might post on here, but if I have one that looks especially good or my brother makes one good, I'll post it on here. Hope everyone would enjoy it

Level 1
Don't get me wrong i like the game, but the editor is so frikken hard to use. It was disappointing because I figured out the WC3 one soooooo well. Then I get SC II and it's editor is so complex and hard to use. I miss WC3...

Status
Not open for further replies.