• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I'm considering getting back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the headline says I’m considering getting back to THW after quite a break. I know not many may know me, mostly because I’m as my name implies often very silent and not very talkative. Though I’ve made quite many futuristic/modern icons I time past plus some more or less random icons and a single model. I did a little work with the Diablo III team, so some may know me for those various reasons.

First of all a big hard felt excuse to the Diablo III Warcraft team, which I sadly left very suddenly due to my lack of effectiveness and some personal problems which didn’t really improved my working speed. Sorry.

I’m considering releasing some models as I’m now capable of modeling, and I might release some more icons and skins later on, but it is probably going to take some time.

I hope I’m still welcome here although I left very suddenly ^^

(Not really good at this xD)

Oh yearh, misread the "read this" thread... Thought this was the right place for this thread xD

Okay, I'll delete this if possible of inform a moderator myself ^^

Edit: Oh, hay Anachron didn't see you there xD Well, thanks then :D Hopfully hive survive, else i'll feel very bored in the future xD

Edit 2: Moderators should be informed, hope this didn't cause to much trouble ^^

138751-albums871-picture13487.png

Status
Not open for further replies.