• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello Hive! I'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello anyone who actually reads this, I’m assuming not that many people actually go into this form, but still I will introduce my self, I am kind of bad at descriptions and stuff like this, But I try. :grin:

Hey guys and girls, I am new here so yeah... I once again am sorry for possible poor typing but ya know lol anyway... I made a profile here because I’ve actually been going to this site for awhile now and decided to make a profile.

I like to play vampirism and am really good at it, I don’t mean to brag... but I’ve had at least 100 people say they will win and then lose, I’ve killed about 10k total... maybe more Lol.

I like to edit maps that kind of suck and improve them, I usually fix it more then once cause ill forget something dumb like to change the price on something so its really cheap or forget to remove a cheat trigger or something, I forget the smallest of things.

I have made a few maps... most are for my own self entertainment but I do have 2 that I host with our clan bot from time to time. They are called Vampirism Blood and Vampirism Delta, Now I just noticed a few days ago that someone actually edited my vampirism blood map and made it 10x worse :ogre_frown: I am displeased that some one did that. Delta however remains unedited by anyone but then again you never know when some one might mess with that as well. They are protected but every once and awhile ill forget to protect it :vw_unimpressed:

I made this profile mostly because I might eventually make a map and add it on here. my actual profile on warcraft is BloodyEnd@azeroth Feel free to msg me, although I might have IGW (ignore non friend private messages) on cause of people who are mad at me cause I beat them or something dumb, I do however try to leave it off.

Feel free to ask me to host a game, if I’m not in one or am not that busy with other things I probably will say sure :grin:

Well that’s my introduction... Can't really think of anything else to say but I bet I forgot something silly :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 15
I like to play vampirism and am really good at it, I don’t mean to brag... but I’ve had at least 100 people say they will win and then lose, I’ve killed about 10k total... maybe more Lol.

remote_image20110403-21281-1bfyvx8-0.jpg

HFR

HFR

Level 22

I have made a few maps... most are for my own self entertainment but I do have 2 that I host with our clan bot from time to time. They are called Vampirism Blood and Vampirism Delta, Now I just noticed a few days ago that someone actually edited my vampirism blood map and made it 10x worse :ogre_frown: I am displeased that some one did that.

I made this profile mostly because I might eventually make a map and add it on here. my actual profile on warcraft is BloodyEnd@azeroth Feel free to msg me, although I might have IGW (ignore non friend private messages) on cause of people who are mad at me cause I beat them or something dumb, I do however try to leave it off.

misc-got-a-badass-over-here.png

Status
Not open for further replies.