• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Returning to THW from a (very)long absence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey THW people,I've just returned from a 2 years and 5months Warcraft III hiatus.I see that many things have changed and HiveWorkShop is now stable and doesn't have much issues anymore,I'm really happy for the THW staff :grin:

I was a Warcraft 3 Mapper and a Particle Effect Modeller,though I only script Warcraft 3 in GUI(didn't bother to learn JASS),and my Particle models are as simple as it can be.

During my absence,I've done some things such as making mods for World of Tanks and making AMV(Anime Music Video),it was fun but I felt as it was missing something.And that something was Warcraft 3.

And so I return!I've also planned a new (minigame)map project to commemorate my return.

Hope I didn't miss much from my hiatus,and if you would kindly inform me of anything notable in THW,I'll very much happy for it. :)

Thanks and have a very nice day :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.